Monday, March 26, 2012

Watching Wrestling Again with a Fresh New Perspective... Hopefully.



Some old habits just never die...

The rush of adrenaline that I feel from watching grown men & women in spandex grappling on stage in a squared circle hasn't gotten old, even as I do. Since I can't live the life of an athlete, I might as well get my fix by watching others square off on TV.

So I'm back to watching wrestling again. Perhaps this time around, I won't let others' cynicism (especially on the Internet, 'cause it's always SRS BZNS on teh interwebs!!!) cloud my judgment or affect my own interest in the pseudo-sport. It's what chased me away once before, & only recently have I been able to flush out my own jaded attitude.

Except for one undeniable "fact": John Cena STILL sucks.

(3/28 UPDATE: Apparently, WWE is fine with it too... LOL.

(Top: One of my old YouTube Monday Night Raw "live commentary" videos from last year, including a rant on The Rock vs. Cena agreeing to square off at the next Wrestlemania. Boy, time sure flies fast. And to think that this was such a HORRIBLE idea...)

No comments:

Post a Comment